28 July 2008

my blog as a word cloud (2)

a couple of months after i began this blog, i created a word cloud of my blog. i looked again to see what my blog would look like as a word cloud - and see how the changes in my life over the past couple of years have been reflected in what i talk about most on the blog.

The following is the word cloud now:

and this is the word cloud from previously (4 march 2006):

and the changes in my life since then are reflected somewhat. i still talk about the big things happening in my life - although these have changed: previously, it was seminary and papers - and now it is jeremiah, biking and Amsterdam. and in both teaching is the same. and i still talk a lot about work and time - guess they're pretty important things for me, eh? and as far as other important things, i'm glad that still talk a lot about God and people and love and faith (although now it is focused more on christianity, church, and the crc).

and it's good to see them beside each other - to see again what is (still) important to me. and to be thankful to see some of the changes (especially things like biking and Amsterdam and Jeremiah being more part of life - things which all bring me joy). and to be thankful for things that have not changed.

No comments: