05 April 2007

can't lent be over now already?

writing my thesis has become the symbol of lent this year. there have been good moments along the way, but i can think of many other ways which i'd like to spend so much of my time and the focus of my energy.

and i have been not feeling well these past few days. i've been sleeping a lot to try to get better. but even if my throat really is sore and i do have a nasty cough, i'm pretty sure that i'm sick partially because i don't want to get better. my being sick is a way of not having to focus on my thesis.

only a few more days. pray that i might have energy and motivation. the hope is that this thesis will mostly be done by Easter. and when it is done, it will feel like Easter is come. and i am really, really looking forward to Easter...

No comments: