10 February 2006

In six months

Six months (or so) from now i should be in the process of moving myself to Amsterdam. i guess i'm starting to get excited, but as my friend, Deb, can attest, i don't really do the whole anticipation thing. i guess i'm also a bit anxious (my strange dream about forgetting my dutch passport when i was flying out and trying not to get my stuff stolen was a tip-off). what annoys me is that i do know that it will be well. i guess my subconscious just wants all the details figured out already. but it helps to acknowledge the anxious-ness (having to finish up three 20+paged papers in the next two weeks probably doesn't help my irritabbility/anxiety either). and my prayer is that as i work out the details of life next year and the next couple of weeks, i'll be able to believe more fully that it will be well.

No comments: