05 February 2007

influenza

although the school managed to stay open during English Week and fewer students are currently sick now than at the end of last week, the school is closing for the week. too many people are sick in too many schools in the area, and so all the schools are being closed. and so the students are being sent home (it's a boarding school, by the way :)) the hope is that by next week, we'll be influenza free.

and my friend, Csilla, gets an unexpected vacation for the week. and we have a bit more freedom for the rest of my vacation. i think we're going to Pest earlier...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that Influenza can be nasty--I'm glad the students will have a chance to get over it properly. And that you didn't get it. And that you get a break. And I wish I was there to give you a proper amount of razzing for sleeping that many hours per day. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Brenda,
What about hopping over to Bucharest--I certainly wouldn't mind...

I hope you have a wonderful rest of your vacation anyway!