30 June 2006

my sister's wedding

Life's been a bit busy lately. I should be working diligently on my thesis, [and I've been doing some of that (at some point in time, a blog entry will be dedicated solely to my thesis),] but other things keep distracting me. Most of which are good. Like a class, some work, a visit home, an upcoming visit with a former colleague from my school in Ukraine, an upcoming trip to New York, a camping trip to Algonquin to plan, moving home and to Amsterdam, a paper to finish for that class, and well, just regular life stuff.

And most recently, and probably most importantly, this past Saturday, my younger sister, Janice, got married. it was a beautiful day and lots of fun. The following are some of the pictures that I've downloaded from my Aunt's site. I might have more some other time if I hunt them down from my family, but I'll put them up on a new entry.
My sister Janice and her husband, Hugh, outside of his parents' place in Chatham.

The wedding party - My youngest sister (Emily) is the matron of honour and on the other side of me is my cousin, Jolene. The other two females are friends of Janice.

My playing piano during the wedding ceremony.

Emily and her husband, Danny.

My brother Brian in the process of moving the flowers from the church to the reception.

My parents telling stories of Janice at the reception.

And a final picture just because I can.


If you want to see more, you can visit my Aunt's photo album.

No comments: